Sundown Audio

Q1-4500d.1 or BC3500D amp????? i need 4 of them

Andrew Storlie

ok, short and simple.... i have 4-hdc4 15s which i know can take 4k each fine... im stuck between the soundqubed Q1-4500d.1 and the crecendo BC3500d... both about the same price, i know the Q!-4500D.1 puts out more power over all but im trying to see if the BC3500d will put out 4k at .5 ohm? anyone have clamp tests? ill be running 2-320A alts, d6500 under the hood and 6 d7500s!!!! in the back so im not worried much about power. im sure i can keep voltage up fine.

also im worried that the BC3500s dont strap so it will be harder to tune all the amps to the same power. and tuning

Can't strap nendos?

i think it does..

i dont see anything that says you can strap the BC3500s but i do love the look. (orange is my fav) and it would be nice to strap it i can....

EDIT: looks like you CAN strap them... my bad

if you really now about the amp they you would know that its dirty power 10% THD

which amp do you say is dirty power?

The BC3500 is strappable and I think he's saying the SQ4500 is at 10%

interesting cause ive heard that the sq4500s are very clean amps but if they arent clean then thats fine, ill go with 4-3500Ds. strapped at 1ohm per pair

The BC3500 is strappable and I think he's saying the SQ4500 is at 10%

interesting cause ive heard that the sq4500s are very clean amps but if they arent clean then thats fine, ill go with 4-3500Ds. strapped at 1ohm per pair

now i need to work out the high amps as i want all matching amps

Archived