Pretty f**ked up **Graphic Content**

eh i dunno if you should have posted the pics of the girl i mean links to those would be better and then the actual pics to the rest of the car crash so yeah if you could do all us a favor and just post links to the gruesome pics maybe upload them to imageshack then post the link please really unecessary for us to scroll thru that too lol

damn newcents05 what sub is that in your avatar? looks fake almost...

yeah that crash was pretty bad... she probably didn't feel a thing though...

my logitech sub lol it isnt fake maybe the repeating effect makes it look fakish i guess? http://youtube.com/watch?v=FxgxjWAiHXk

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh i dunno if you should have posted the pics of the girl i mean links to those would be better and then the actual pics to the rest of the car crash so yeah if you could do all us a favor and just post links to the gruesome pics maybe upload them to imageshack then post the link please really unecessary for us to scroll thru that too lol

damn newcents05 what sub is that in your avatar? looks fake almost...

yeah that crash was pretty bad... she probably didn't feel a thing though...

my logitech sub lol it isnt fake maybe the repeating effect makes it look fakish i guess? http://youtube.com/watch?v=FxgxjWAiHXk

if you wouldve actually read the title of this thread, it says graphic content. so y the hell would i post up a link if theres already a warning? some1 asked me to post the links, so i did.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i did read the thread of the title lol like 4 days before the graphic content thing was put up but whatever if no one else has any complaints im fine with them

and jeez im trying to think how the hell she got her face blown off like that just like wtf did she hit/hit her

looks like her the roof & her head must have got taken off by that wall when she hit it at 100 mph hope she learned a lesson to take on to the next life! actually 2 lessons: 1. don't drink & drive 2. if disregarding lesson 1, duck when a wall is coming through ur windshield at 100 mph. :^

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

it might haved saved her head for the funeral

sorry thats cruel...

did you notice the lady thats cleaning up is wearing a BRAND new pair of nikes while stepping in blood & oil?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

real or not, thats what smashed heads look like... check out Rotten.com ---- oh damn, I responded to the first page, and there is 4 pages... heh, a lil late Iam

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.