Fuse Holders

Good to know.. I mean, I don't use any fuses just thought I'd ask to see what every one prefers.

Dirty engine bay is dirty. Hasn't been washed in months, and car sits now. But, #TeamNoFuses #riskylife101

83543C49-96EC-43F6-937B-B92D95878830.jpg

This is kinda bugging me but what is going on with that black wire coming off the closest and to the right on the POS terminal? Is the set screw tightened down onto a connector of some sort?

Good to know.. I mean, I don't use any fuses just thought I'd ask to see what every one prefers.

Dirty engine bay is dirty. Hasn't been washed in months, and car sits now. But, #TeamNoFuses #riskylife101

83543C49-96EC-43F6-937B-B92D95878830.jpg

This is kinda bugging me but what is going on with that black wire coming off the closest and to the right on the POS terminal? Is the set screw tightened down onto a connector of some sort?

Seeing that it is connected to the positive and negative, I'd guess that is his connector so his battery charger plugs directly into it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Seeing that it is connected to the positive and negative, I'd guess that is his connector so his battery charger plugs directly into it.

If that be the case I'd take the set screw out and put short bolts in those two spots instead so you could have the best contact from the terminals to the connectors which would also be more of a secure fit when the car is getting bumped around and so on.

If that be the case I'd take the set screw out and put short bolts in those two spots instead so you could have the best contact from the terminals to the connectors which would also be more of a secure fit when the car is getting bumped around and so on.

Since it appears to be a wasted spot(no 1/0 wire in there), I agree.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

What's everyone's choice on fuse holders? Just the generic China fuse holder? I know they don't mean that much, just wanting to know.

Fuse holders it all depends on the amount of current drew from the front of a vehicle. For me in the I starting with the glass fuses and work my

way up to the ANL fuses for reliability for mid to high level of current drew.

Archived