CA Running out of Water?

golf courses have wells and retaining ponds or whatever.

idk if the golf courses will fill pools with well water though. We did our pool with well water and had a hell of a time keeping a solid PH balance.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Proberly lbox88, they will fine you if your overflow (I think it is) from your aircon hose/sprinkler is over a certain amount per hour. tis not like it's free water or anything we paid for what we use, but some people do take advantage of water ect

They'll just divert it from Oregon like they have in the past. Screw over our residents putting us in a drought. What I'm really worried about is the fact all winter it was clear skies and 60s when it's usually raining like crazy and in the 30s

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

No rainfall during the winter it's dry resivoirs empty Cali is in a bind .. Weather changes polar ice caps melting oh ya we fukd

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

The thing with the climate change stuff is they call it that and blame it on us but the earth has constantly changed climates all on its own since the beginning without our input and will continue to do so long after we are all gone.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What pisses me off is I can't wash my car at home, but they allow the carwash's to remain open, with their water constantly running all day long.

Fu*k that, my brother bought car wash gear. He bought a tank on Craigslist, a pressure washer, and we go fill up the tank with spot free water. 5 bucks for 80-100 gallons enough to wash every car in our house. I hate car washes, nobody ever does the job like you would.

I heard certain businesses have to pay more in water because of this.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

What pisses me off is I can't wash my car at home, but they allow the carwash's to remain open, with their water constantly running all day long.

Fu*k that, my brother bought car wash gear. He bought a tank on Craigslist, a pressure washer, and we go fill up the tank with spot free water. 5 bucks for 80-100 gallons enough to wash every car in our house. I hate car washes, nobody ever does the job like you would.

I heard certain businesses have to pay more in water because of this.

Thats a good idea. Where do you guys get the water?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived