Oh, no, thank you though. I already have one that Scott hooked me up with back in December, it's got all of the ins and outs I need four the 4-channel and 2-channel amps. 4 in, 8 out.

6.5?

Yeah, I'm going to try it out. If I don't like it, I'm only out $40 for the cost of the kick panels. Not the worst thing I've wasted $40 on.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

There's just no way to get the 8" on there and have a decent sized vent hole in the panel. I've got 4-5" holes under the mounting rings right now, which should be fine for the L6's I think, then it will cent into a little pocket in the sheet metal

• 8 months later...

Shit I've done since I came home:

nothing to do with audio. I swapped out the cheap eBay blue interior LEDS that didn't work half of the time with some clear white LEDs from superbrightleds.com. I installed the secondary battery tray, and am now waiting on some 1/0 and battery terminals to ship. FDBA3AB9-87A0-4643-86AC-DF05B6846E1F_zps

When I bought the Tahoe, the previous owner said they "removed the fog light housings because the lights didn't work so it wouldn't pass inspection." The housings weren't given to me, so I bought some TYC housings off of rock auto. Yesterday I installed them, after digging through my toolboxes for some extra mounting hardware because that was gone too. I plugged the lights in to test them out, and they work fine. Previous owner was an idiot and didn't know how to turn them on or change the bulb or something. I do want to change the bulbs out though to something a little brighter/whiter, because they're really dim and....rose gold colored? 

I cleaned all of the extra speaker and primary wire out of my second row, the trash, tools, drill, etc.... it was messy back there. Now I'm going to clean up my storage/tool "shed" and make room to store the 60/40 bench once the second row captains get here. I'll recondition my batteries with the CTEK 7002 while I'm doing that. They probably need it.

i wanted to install all of my deadener before my leave ends, but I'll just wait till it's warmer and easier to install. Until next time.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1 hour ago, bigmacjack said:

damn Man awesome build! im excited to see more!

Thanks! I'm also working on finding/buying a house so the wife and I can get out of the apartment, so we'll see if she lets me play with my toys this year ;) only thing I'm for sure going to do soon is the deadening process. I've got around $1000 of Second Skin products waiting to be installed. All fabrication is on hold until we move I think. Maybe some small stuff here and there.... my door pods are looking a little on the rough side

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

14 minutes ago, reedal said:

Thanks! I'm also working on finding/buying a house so the wife and I can get out of the apartment, so we'll see if she lets me play with my toys this year ;) only thing I'm for sure going to do soon is the deadening process. I've got around $1000 of Second Skin products waiting to be installed. All fabrication is on hold until we move I think. Maybe some small stuff here and there.... my door pods are looking a little on the rough side

happy wife happy life 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1