Damp pro B-stock and Overkill Pro on the floors. Gonna keep piecing the scraps throughout on the bare spots tomorrow.

BCA42A0E-F717-4C43-AAF6-D73AEEE46A56_zps

Three sheets of Luxury Liner Pro cut to size/shape. 

3C6A8A19-6EC1-450C-B258-C4AA39BB761C_zps

after that I put the (unfortunately) old carpet back in. So the front half of the floor is done. Tomorrow I'll cut the other three sheets of LLP to shape for the back half and lay the carpet back down. Put the door panels back up with some scraps of CCF/MLV attached after that, and begin to re-run the wires that go under the carpet before I put the seats and trim panels back in. Maybe I'll have it done by the weekend. My leave is up, so I'll only get to work on it in the evenings after work, and it gets dark quick. Thanks for looking :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

6 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Holy mother of Jesus that looks good! You are gonna notice huge gains with all that effort! Hats off to ya for doing it right. 

Thank you :) I hope it will be a quiet ride when the music's off, and sound much better when it's on. 

5 hours ago, reedal said:

Thank you :) I hope it will be a quiet ride when the music's off, and sound much better when it's on. 

It will! you did it right so i am sure you will be pleased!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Got the back half of the lux pro and carpet put in. 24AE9FF1-028A-49B3-B67A-311D12802AB8_zps

970FDBCD-8B2A-4733-8DB8-0EDCD42B9AB6_zps

theres a considerable height difference in between the top of the carpet and Base of that ring, probably about 3/4". 

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I REALLY wanna know how much that quiets it down....can't wait for the thorough review, lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

It'll be another ten days before I drive her and find out. I actually have to do the roof some other time. I realized I didn't have enough material for everything, so I put the headliner up and am saving it for another time when I can grab some more deadener and Lux pro. But tomorrow, I'll put the 80PRS back in and run my RCAs, remote turn on to the TORK2, and wires for the SMD meters, and put the interior trim and seats back in.

but hopefully, it's a real quiet ride.... until I put the amps and stuff back in. I threw my door pods out, it's time to get the HATs in there ?

Got some work done yesterday and today. 

Yesterday, I ran the RCAs and remote turn on/ SMD meter wires under the center console to the second row, put interior panels back in, seats in, bolted everything that needed it back down (thank goodness for an impact, that makes light work of it). Today I put the 80PRS back in, and the dash back together. I got some grommets in, so I just need to find a good spot to drill a couple holes, run some 1/0, cut some wood and build a new amp/battery rack. Unfortunately, my wire came in but my terminals weren't with them, so I'm trying to get droppinhz to figure that part out... it's been a troublesome order with them. Here are some pics of the interior back together. Don't mind the loose wires, I don't have a place to connect everything to yet.

Front seats back in

7CAE5606-3AE4-45CB-9026-035161B821F8_zps

Back seats in

69815FF9-4949-4506-BF79-D089204F48E1_zps

Trim back together without any issues

34D29FA5-02FA-42DE-8663-24BFF07BBBC7_zps

F2C8DF12-0484-4E55-B153-FDC186300F15_zps

Second Skin Speaker Tweakers in the doors. Two each in the front doors, and one in each back door.

1636844E-1739-47A9-877C-FF907E0DBC08_zps

New single din mount I stumbled across going through someone's BL on diyma. I thought it was kinda cool. You can get a personalized mount for your HU and your vehicle at http://humount.com/

741F8498-EE68-409B-9421-F973A5927505_zps

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by reedal
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

53 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

Looking real good man. Bummer about roof and lack of material, you where right there and so close. Headliners can be a bitch! 

It was a complete bitch. I will never attempt to pull it and put it back up by myself ever again. I struggled with it for an hour before I finally got it back up once I realized I didn't have enough for everything.