Bought a CC-1 used from CACO

263681FE-D5A7-413F-9298-794CE2D66848_zps

Should make setting all my filters on the amps pretty simple once I get this front stage finished next year :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Can i borrow that when your done? lol

Haha sure thing if you cover shipping. I'm anxious to test it out on my subsonic filter when I get the chance either later this evening or tomorrow some time.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Are you painting your pillar's? What are you using for grills?

Yes, I plan to paint them. For grills, I'll use the HAT grills, I just need to get around to buying them.

Why flush mount the mid then? Use the plastic ring part bond it to the wood with glue,blend it in with bond for its seamless.

In case I don't like the grills. I can look at pictures all day, but until the pillars are finished and everything is in place, I won't know for sure. So the flush mount is my insurance.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Some threaded inserts and screws for the mids and highs, since the 1/4-20 threaded inserts and the 1-1/2" screws to match that I used for the subs are a tad too large ;)

F1C4DDBA-3956-4FF7-B23D-B7B1F516FF66_zps

Nice score on the screw. I hear ya on the Pillars. Having trouble committing to position right now so i put them away to work on the Lancer. Tuned in for how your Pillars turn out.

Nice score on the screw. I hear ya on the Pillars. Having trouble committing to position right now so i put them away to work on the Lancer. Tuned in for how your Pillars turn out.

Thank you :)

I think as far as positioning goes, I'll probably end up positioning them similar to how dolarbillz did for his and ToNasty's pillars, but I do want to test it before I actually get to work on them. Figure out what angle I want and how high or low on the pillar. My mind say put them high so they're less in the way for driving since it's my daily, but my ears say put them where they sound best ;)