2 hours ago, RedFred said:

Those pillars look really good!

I also ended up buying my pillars from someone else lol

Haha it just works out better. I have a pair of eBay pillars chilling in my closet, as well as a template to make them look exactly the same as the pillars I bought, but I just didn't trust myself not to fuck it up. Maybe one day, to change things up or something. These ones were already made just for the exact HAT combo I'm putting in them.

I like those pillars . I would love to try the HAT (anything by them) but my wallets is a little stingy 

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

48 minutes ago, DavidClark said:

I like those pillars . I would love to try the HAT (anything by them) but my wallets is a little stingy 

They are definitely pricey. I can only hope that they'll be an amazing investment once I finally get around to using them. The boxes have been collecting dust for a year now, which is somewhat shameful.

• 3 weeks later...

Coat of primer

FC280BF6-60F4-490F-B699-4A9DBBAB8377_zps

theres still sand scratches and imperfections, but I'm ok with it.

base coat of the color they'll be. SEM Medium Dark Pewter. Matches the interior panels, except maybe it's a tad darker than the OE stuff

706EEAE2-413F-466B-A193-3553AB6C25F2_zps

They fit perfectly on top of Bondo resin cans so they're not touching anything while drying between coats

Edited by reedal
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

• 5 weeks later...

Well, Photobucket got me I guess. Sorry for those that did keep up with my log. Maybe Imgur will work, but I'm not redoing all of the pictures, nor paying to have them work.

44 minutes ago, reedal said:

Well, Photobucket got me I guess. Sorry for those that did keep up with my log. Maybe Imgur will work, but I'm not redoing all of the pictures, nor paying to have them work.

Oh, is that what's going on?! So many pics I can't see anymore, dammit! Did you lose all your build photos fo good?

3 hours ago, reedal said:

For future reference, IMGUR is the best site to use ?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

5 hours ago, 8ten8 said:

Oh, is that what's going on?! So many pics I can't see anymore, dammit! Did you lose all your build photos fo good?

Still have the pictures, just can't share them from Photobucket anymore