3 minutes ago, reedal said:

Still have the pictures, just can't share them from Photobucket anymore

Glad to hear you didn't lose anything. I almost went Imgur but the photos being automatically public bothers the hell out of me. Only want to share the forum 

Same happened to me, I don't really want to pay 60 dollars a year to share photos. I believe you can save all the pics from photobucket to your computer... Maybe I will go to Imgur and start a new build log... maybe not... very sad, must wipe my tears 

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

2 hours ago, DavidClark said:

Same happened to me, I don't really want to pay 60 dollars a year to share photos. I believe you can save all the pics from photobucket to your computer... Maybe I will go to Imgur and start a new build log... maybe not... very sad, must wipe my tears 

Yeah, Photobucket allows you to save them as a .zip to your computer. I took care of that part already, just haven't unzipped or made another third party host account anywhere yet. Shit's dumb. I've heard of some other big Internet changes coming about soon, but haven't seen anything definitive yet. We'll see

58 minutes ago, reedal said:

Yeah, Photobucket allows you to save them as a .zip to your computer. I took care of that part already, just haven't unzipped or made another third party host account anywhere yet. Shit's dumb. I've heard of some other big Internet changes coming about soon, but haven't seen anything definitive yet. We'll see

Ya I signed up for Imgur already. 

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

I had too but that site wants me to pay now also, which isn't going to happen, guess i don't have to take/post pictures anymore, lol.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 1 month later...

hey guys. still no update. not what you want to hear, i know.

but i bought a house. I'm actually the first one in my family to have bought a house in quite a long time, so i feel like i'm doing good for myself. i also got a puppy, an all white siberian husky who loves to pee all over my floor no matter how many times we take him outside and watch him pee. he is only ten weeks old though, so i will give tiny puppy bladder a little credit there.

I also just had laser refractive eye surgery (PRK, not lasik) on monday, so my vision isn't quite up to par yet, but its still 200% better than what it was before the surgery. tomorrow they take the protective contacts out, and my vision will only get better from there.

but with my house, comes a decent driveway (i could fit six cars bumper to bumper) and a single car garage (that has shelving and came with a BEER FRIDGE!!!) So i can't actually fit the tahoe in it anyways, but at least i have work space. Ive made some minor upgrades and changes to the house, because i've been home for three weeks straight between moving, taking care of the puppy, five days SIQ for the eye surgery.  but hopefully soon, my afternoons will be taken up with working on this tahoe again. having work space makes all of the difference,. i did a lot of work prior to moving into my apartment, and during the two years at my apartment, the only thing i did was build an enclosure, and start a lot of projects of "i want to do this". time for a change. it's gonna be hard to budget a audio fund and a home fund, but we'll make it work. Thanks for checking it out if you've never seen this log before. For those following/subscribed, the next update will contain my wiring a TORK 2 from Tony C. behind my dash, that way i can power my outdated Compustar Dash cam, amps, and meters. Thanks for any support.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

I'm excited to see you get back to work on this ? 

Lasik is something I've considered, but I couldn't bear the idea of having to be awake and hear / feel / smell any burning in my eyes lol. How was the PRK surgery?

Also, everyone knows it's obligatory on the internet to post puppy pics if you mention one!

12 hours ago, RedFred said:

I'm excited to see you get back to work on this 1f603.png 

Lasik is something I've considered, but I couldn't bear the idea of having to be awake and hear / feel / smell any burning in my eyes lol. How was the PRK surgery?

Also, everyone knows it's obligatory on the internet to post puppy pics if you mention one!

Haha puppy pics inbound!

IMG_4618.thumb.JPG.65be88c5523067d028732fc5bcec1285.JPGIMG_4616.thumb.JPG.7e2dd3f59b0ddd5858124c2a27752bad.JPGIMG_4617.thumb.JPG.2c2a77857488856ba521e288511d0725.JPG

IMG_4780.thumb.PNG.fdcd0af767aebb24f3e0e3a60f969cce.PNG

The first three are from before we picked him up, the last one is from last week. He's gotten a little bigger since last week. 

The PRK was good. I was in and out in five minutes. They propped my eye lid open, scraped the top layer of skin with a dremel like tool, hit it with the laser for a few seconds (laser is already computer-mapped to my cornea to correct it where needed), moved to the other eye, same process, put a protective contact in my eye to help the top layer of skin heal. I just got the contacts out today. Vision is already 20-20 with some slight fogginess, but they said that the fogginess is normal and goes away over the next month or so. A total of six months for the healing process. Some minor discomfort through the week, but nothing big. It's kind of like seasonal allergies, all the time, no matter where you are or what you're doing. But that's gone today it seems

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

8 hours ago, RedFred said:

Awe that dog is adorable!

And wow I had no idea that the procedure would be so fast. I wonder if lasik is the same?

Maybe I'll have to look into it

He is! He's also a pain in the ass, but it's like every time he does something bad, he makes up for it by being all cute and playful

LASIK takes only a couple minutes longer maybe, but the procedure requires a flap to be cut into your cornea, and that flap never heals, only the skin on top of it, which puts it at risk of becoming dislodged from its normal position and you would have to go back in to get it put back into place of that happened. I personally didn't like the idea of the flap that never fully heals possibly causing me any issues down the road. The benefit with lasik is the healing process isn't as long, and you see clearer faster. Just don't rub your eyes or take any objects or puppy paws to the eye region of your face :p

• Like (+1 Rep) 1