Slowwwwwly getting the door pods ready for some speakers.

Wrapped in fleece

D46BC1FF-17A5-4BFF-AA9C-BAC6A4DD89A6_zps

Getting ready for resin

303DA165-3A5E-4138-B3D4-2EF1C2407224_zps

Remembered gloves this time

0C830313-D0A6-4E38-8974-CA4B90CCADCF_zps

And ready to dry

E2B05D40-980C-40F6-8477-26828528E82F_zps

Took the picture in the shade, but moved them into the sunlight afterwards. Hopefully I'll have them finished by next weekend. Won't get anything done tomorrow, and the wife will be home soon so I doubt I will have anything more done today either.

In other news, I bought some rubber stoppers to put under the feet of my amps to help absorb some vibration and raise them up a bit for better cooling from underneath.

Things that need to get done:

-Design and build a new enclosure

-Design and build a new amp rack

-Purchase door speakers

-Run more wire and ground for rear battery

-Find a place to mount VM-1

If anyone follows this, sorry it's slow and not the greatest, but time and money are tight, I do what I can when I can.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tuned in for this one brother

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Nice Ride brother

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

All dried up and ready for body filler and paint :)

AE405725-AB6F-49DC-8B27-1287A142FE02_zps

A little test fit. Has a little bit of a gap on the high side corner but I think once I actually mount it it'll be a snug fit.

69F8F71B-D853-49CF-A339-A1E775FA3DBF_zps

The drivers side 6.5 has the parking brake lever/pedal in the way though, any tips on bending it out of the way?

Are you venting into the doors ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

No, just a sealed pod. I want to see how it sounds first, and if needed I'll vent into the door. It will be SoundQubed's pro audio mids, with their component level tweeters. Do you think the mid will be better off vented into the doors?

i went through the same thing with my doors. don't forget to check and see if your glove box opens, mine wouldn't with the door closed. i never use it,but it just irked me. also mine sounded great sealed up, never tried to vent them,but i had different speakers.

Edited by moredbs

Good call on the glove box. I'll have to check it. Won't change anything, but it'll be good to know. Did you have to bend your parking brake pedal out of the way? If so, how did you do it?

I just ran into that glove box issue with mine. May have to put mine in the kicks.

Lookin good!

Lemme know if you need help with the enclosure design. If I have all the T/S parameters I can mess with it in bassboxpro. It takes FOREVER though so there is that..

I just ran into that glove box issue with mine. May have to put mine in the kicks.

Lookin good!

Lemme know if you need help with the enclosure design. If I have all the T/S parameters I can mess with it in bassboxpro. It takes FOREVER though so there is that..

I've been playing around with the design with Torres and WinISD, but it's hard to find a medium between the two since they give different results. At least for a slot port. I need to try and do an aero design