Sundown Audio

youd give up the btls for some sundown subs ? hummm <_<

no not saying i'm gonna sell em...and not saying ima switch em out...just sayin i'm not gonna go buy 2 more just to have tons of subs layin around.

and hell...it's hard to bash an MSRP price, especially if you havent heard em yet. 1 12" could sound better than all your lvl 5's put together :lol::D they could be put together by magic! nah jk...but you get my drift.

Well, I actually like the design of this woofer. I am quite partial to big ol' heavy slugs, neodymium drivers just don't have the raw power to my ears. Even with Professional Audio equipment, I much prefere a set of JBL 2226's to the new NEO range of JBL's. But that's just me.

If anyone could please post first hand experience and/or video when it surfaces, I would appreciate it. I am looking for some drivers to mount in a large horn......

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

meh so what about looking the same.

a Q resembles a Mag they dont perform the same

a BTL resembles a MT they arent the same either

The same basket is used on literally hundreds of subs, its a basket thats proven to work and is really cheap to product, so it keeps cost from being even higher.

I love the huge motors on these nightshades , and dont mind the Chrome basket as all, i even was going to make a XXX with that same basket because i liked it lol

Guest MegaloManiac

meh so what about looking the same.

a Q resembles a Mag they dont perform the same

a BTL resembles a MT they arent the same either

The same basket is used on literally hundreds of subs, its a basket thats proven to work and is really cheap to product, so it keeps cost from being even higher.

I love the huge motors on these nightshades , and dont mind the Chrome basket as all, i even was going to make a XXX with that same basket because i liked it lol

NO WAY! :blink: LIES!

no not saying i'm gonna sell em...and not saying ima switch em out...just sayin i'm not gonna go buy 2 more just to have tons of subs layin around.

and hell...it's hard to bash an MSRP price, especially if you havent heard em yet. 1 12" could sound better than all your lvl 5's put together :lol::D they could be put together by magic! nah jk...but you get my drift.

a little know fact my lvl 5s is that its the ONLY Chuck norris him self said approved sub !!!!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg