Frustrating alt whine won't go away...

The thing with a ground loop problem is that it is exactly as the word says, the ground is looping back instead of getting where it needs to go.

By doing what you did you gave it a straight path now.

It makes a lot of sense actually...it eliminates all the other variables that could cause a GL by grounding everything to one point. I am probably going to redo my alt case to ground while I'm at it lol

Again thanks!

Don't thank me, thank for yourself for actually taking the time and steps to trouble shoot it.

A lot of people would have just said fuck it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Don't thank me, thank for yourself for actually taking the time and steps to trouble shoot it.

A lot of people would have just said fuck it.

I am too much of a perfectionist to leave that noise there lol

The answer is still your source. If you still have whine the source is the culprit. If it does go away taking the Rca off the deck and doing an iPod into the amps, it's a defacto answer. Noise is probably one of the easiest things to track down and eliminate.

The answer is still your source. If you still have whine the source is the culprit. If it does go away taking the Rca off the deck and doing an iPod into the amps, it's a defacto answer.

The answer is still your source. If you still have whine the source is the culprit. If it does go away taking the Rca off the deck and doing an iPod into the amps, it's a defacto answer.

Maybe you should read the whole thread again.

Assuming you read it once already.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There were additions to the thread while I was typing on my phone

No there wasn't

You know the post have the time and date on them right?

So you must have the longest drive home from work ever because this thread started 12 days ago.

Archived