Sonic Electronix

Tweeters Making A Static Sound Please Help

hey guys i need help trying to trouble shoot the cause of my tweeters making a static noise.

Long story short my car has air suspension and the other day i switched out the power wire that runs to the pac80 relay to power my compressors on. When i first installed it i used 10 gauge wire which is what they recommend using, so one day before work i turned my car on to warm it up and my compressors weren't going on, so first thing i did was check the fuse and it was blown, the wire had melted and kept blowing fuses because of it contacting metal. So that same day i came back and switched the complete wiring to 4 gauge power and ground. When i finished changing the wires everything worked until i realized that once my air compressors shut off due to the tank being at full psi my tweeters for some reason crackle. I never had this problem before, but what confuses me is that its only my tweeters and none of my other speakers/subs are making this crackling static noise. I checked all the wiring just now to see if the speaker wire might of made contact with any ground or wires but they didn't, so i don't know what to do now.

any input?

information about system

Audio:

pioneer avhx4700bs

rockford t1000 mono to skar vvx 12's (2) using 0 gauge rockford fosgate wiring

rockford fosgate 4 channel to polk audio db5601 components using 4 gauge rockford fosgate wiring

all speaker wire is rockford fosgate as well

air suspension details

pac 80 relay : ground 4 gauge, power to battery 4 gauge, accessory wire to cigarette plug with 20 gauge wire

(1) viar 444c compressor

(1) 140-250psi pressure switch

Archived