Testing amps on alt

No not yet

do you have a rear battery?

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a few weeks i will be replacing this amp with a nendo 3500, and will be a adding a nendo symphany 4 channel to power my jbl comps i just got(2 sets )

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

So Is The Factory alt used for the system to or did you dedicate it just for the stock stuff?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The factory one and the DC are seperated completely. Well stock alt runs the stereo. The only thing running off dc alt+batt is the amp thats itquote name="Broke_Audio_Addict" post="2975498" timestamp="1430074882"]

So Is The Factory alt used for the system to or did you dedicate it just for the stock stuff?

I used a hammer to start the bottom of needle nose plyers to squeeze the shit out of it didnt cut through copper, only has the impressions from plyers.

Are those crimps on your terminals just hammered down? If so I would buy a hydrolic crimper and redo them

That is not how you crimp a wire, you need to redo all of those.

No reason to separate the alts either you're missing out on some extra charging power.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't really see the issue either with the voltage but using a hammer and pliers to crimp your lugs is an issue.

thats kinda what i was getting at, if his ground is crimped like that it may be the point of his resistance. If all his crimps are that way i would redo them. Considering a hydrolic crimper is like $50, its a sound investment to cover a few grand worth of gear.

Archived