Testing amps on alt

its disappointing to hear your small amps tuned right.. i was too when i tuned my brz2400. i wanted to get the gains up to get loud again but the best thing for me to do was get bigger gear. i found that 5k amps are my sweet pot. anything lower and its nothing to me..

A lot of people definitely have higher expectations for their gear, hell even guys with huge systems want more and more and more.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Chicago will take your shit. I'll slam in the hood but not the nice areas.

im off topic here

the government has no right to impound a car. the fact that they get away with it is retarded. they can take away your privileged to drive but they should not have the right to impound it.. that is theft, your car is your and you used your money to buy it and you paid tax on it and you continue to pay tax on it every year so what gives them the right to take it? even if its a driver driving drunk they dont have the right to impound it. they can arrest the driver and leave the car there and let a relative pick that car up.. we as citizens are pussies and we are not standing up for whats right and we continue to let the government control us and our money. here if they impound your car you have to wait 30 days and you have to pay storage fees that can be $2000 dollars.. its all a scam to screw the citizens

When I was young and dumb I got pulled for a loud stereo and the cop said he would take me to jail and impound my car so I called his bluff and said let's go I'll be out before the paper work is done.

he called me a few choice words and wrote me a ticket didn't do either of the things he threatened to do though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yea the worse that happen to me was a ticket. Disturbing the peace (loud music) I wasnt even around houses. Lol

When I was young and dumb I got pulled for a loud stereo and the cop said he would take me to jail and impound my car so I called his bluff and said let's go I'll be out before the paper work is done.

he called me a few choice words and wrote me a ticket didn't do either of the things he threatened to do though.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

didnt see it asked, but since you bought an aftermarket alt, did you do the big 3?

if you did, did you leave the existing charge wire and add to it, or just replace it?

I left original one untouched. And the I have the big 3 all xs power 0 gauge. So this alt is ran by its self.

didnt see it asked, but since you bought an aftermarket alt, did you do the big 3?

if you did, did you leave the existing charge wire and add to it, or just replace it?

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Archived