Testing amps on alt

kyle has way more power and seen he only was drawing 250a from his dual setup.. you need a load bank really

the 250 is from ONE of my alts :) meaning, i was around 500 amp being drawn...at around 1400rpm.....

I can only clamp and read ONE run....

(ive got other vids at 2100rpm)

BUT, this was both boards wired in the dirt, i know EXACTLY where i make the most power, (song, Hz, Tone, Venting- door or window being open, ...

and , well, i can go into my "rise" on my enclosure being NIL ....

BUT, imho, his alt is doing work........... but, im not there. Like you and broke, we arent mind readers, and all that. I know NOTHING of his set up.

(i know mine better than the floor plan of my house)

double edit- in the one video.. that was the 350 being clamped... sooo, seeing around 290 real world.... to me.. is just fine.... if ya feel me

Miguels...

check out the 370 when i got it in... (remember, i have the 270 doing what it does.. which is like 210/240.. at idle or rev or up or down..lol its a tank)

this was the first go on it.... sealed up... i pull more vented.. but. you get the jist...

sorry.. i was looking out for cops... this was the road i got my big ass ticket on...

it min/max'd at 343 .. :)

What is your voltage like

Miguels...

check out the 370 when i got it in... (remember, i have the 270 doing what it does.. which is like 210/240.. at idle or rev or up or down..lol its a tank)

this was the first go on it.... sealed up... i pull more vented.. but. you get the jist...

sorry.. i was looking out for cops... this was the road i got my big ass ticket on...

it min/max'd at 343 .. :)

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Your voltage is fine man if you're not even getting to battery resting voltage your alt is doing its job.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Your voltage is fine man if you're not even getting to battery resting voltage your alt is doing its job.

his voltage got better after bringing down the gain.

his voltage got better after bringing down the gain.

Must be magic.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Okay I have alote of resistance on my ground 1.2 ohm maby thats why im dropping low on amp

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Archived