Testing amps on alt

It's only going to put out what is asked of it.

and "bench" is WAY different than real world.... big time...

still... for only a 2k amp at 1ohm... ..... seems my pee hole should keep it a bit happy.....

but, at idle......... (just buy the biggest alt you can, and then see 10v at a light or stop sign ) ... who knows......

who knows, the vehicle he has may have bad ratios, and, the alt does 150 at idle, but their test idle is at 700rpm, but his car, with a larger pulley, does shit at HIS cars idle......

so much into it... .. and im not there... and, im gonna get a beer.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I no only if u could be in cali, I dont no what else to do besides wait for meter

It's only going to put out what is asked of it.

and "bench" is WAY different than real world.... big time...

still... for only a 2k amp at 1ohm... ..... seems my pee hole should keep it a bit happy.....

but, at idle......... (just buy the biggest alt you can, and then see 10v at a light or stop sign ) ... who knows......

who knows, the vehicle he has may have bad ratios, and, the alt does 150 at idle, but their test idle is at 700rpm, but his car, with a larger pulley, does shit at HIS cars idle......

so much into it... .. and im not there... and, im gonna get a beer.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

I turned down gain

Turn the gain down for starters.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

I turned down gain

Turn the gain down for starters.

To where?

Did your voltage pick up?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

keep this in mind

an electrical system is only as strong as the grounds... can have beyond strong electrical on paper

shit grounds your voltage will drop like a rock

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived