Floyd v. Manny, Discuss

This fight was very interesting. Considering Floyd came out swinging more and didn't do much "running" (even though you don't have far to "run in a boxing ring"). Manny just couldn't touch him... Everyone say it wasn't a good fight because Manny didn't win! For 5 LONG years, that's all everyone wanted, but it didn't happen... hell if Manny won by decision no one would've said it was boring either... The masses just didn't get to see that KO or loss.... As a matter of fact, he made Manny look like a ROOKIE! I mean, how could you not give a man his props with the performance he had against what was supposed to be his toughest opponent, yet made it look like his worst showing! If anything, everyone should point the finger at Manny for making the fight boring because he didn't do (well couldn't do) what everyone expected. And you'd be crazy to even think the fight would've gone any other way 5yrs ago, because it took Manny to get knocked out to even become the fighter he is now!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

just like floyd

yea... everyone's a bum after Floyd wins... right?

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

This fight was very interesting. Considering Floyd came out swinging more and didn't do much "running" (even though you don't have far to "run in a boxing ring"). Manny just couldn't touch him... Everyone say it wasn't a good fight because Manny didn't win! For 5 LONG years, that's all everyone wanted, but it didn't happen... hell if Manny won by decision no one would've said it was boring either... The masses just didn't get to see that KO or lose.... As a matter of fact, he made Manny look like a ROOKIE! I mean, how could you not give a man his props with the performance he had against what was supposed to be his toughest opponent, yet made it look like his worst showing! If anything, everyone should point the finger at Manny for making the fight boring because he didn't do (well couldn't do) what everyone expected. And you'd be crazy to even think the fight would've gone any other way 5yrs ago, because it took Manny to get knocked out to even become the fighter he is now!

Exactly. Floyd's last two opponents before Manny would destroy Manny.

drop the weight of the gloves and the padding then you may see a rise in the ko's.

Not necessarily. The reason boxing went from bare knuckles to padding is because boxers were breaking their hands, or too scared to throw so they won't break their hands.

If anything I'd say you got a better chance of a KO with the gloves on do to all the momentum of that extra weight.

I know the first time I took a glove to the head i was like what the fuck I thought these things were padded.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What record? Didn't Chavez have 80 wins no losses?He holds records for most successful defenses of world titles (27), most title fight victories (31), most title fights (37), and he is after Joe Louis (with 23) for most title defenses won by knockout (21). Chávez also has the longest undefeated streak in boxing history, 13 years. His record was 89-0-1 going into his first official loss to Frankie Randall and had an 87 fight win streak until his draw with Pernell Whitaker.

He fought farmers and bums... majority of his fights were against people who aren't worth a damn...

isnt that how boxing should really be.. you never saw a low ranking boxer fight high ranking boxers.. thats the way boxing was made but greed and scary bitches changed the way boxing his.. now you see low ranking boxers fighting high ranking boxers.. back in the day if you wanted to be a champ you had to win your way to no2 then you get a chance at a tittle.. now you just need fans to get a shot at the title.. damn bs back then the majority of boxers had over 30 wins to get a shot now they only win 5 fights and they want the title fight and they get it. they need to earn that spot.. its like lakers losing all season games but just because they have the majority of the fans they get a free pass to the finals

Don't forget GGG as a potential next star AND knockout artist.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived