Floyd v. Manny, Discuss

Can't hate the dude. For all we know it's all an act. He is playing everyone to pay up and watch him lose. Mayweather is not as dumb as people think. He does what he needs to do to sell tickets. There are more people who pay to watch him lose than there are those who want to see him win. It's been working for him and he won't stop with the act. His fights are boring though

I predict mayweather will pull it out...just barely...just my two pennies...should be a great fight...it's being hyped up as "the most lucrative boxing event ever"! the biggest since Tyson/Holyfield. I'm not a huge avid boxing fan, but I hope it turns out to be a great fight. I couldn't imagine paying all that money to see that fight, and it ends in a draw!!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

They are both already getting huge paydays.

Could you imagine how much money the sportbooks will lose if Manny wins?

More than either one of then is making for this fight I'm sure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They are both already getting huge paydays.

Could you imagine how much money the sportbooks will lose if Manny wins?

More than either one of then is making for this fight I'm sure.

Last i saw on my bodog account, was Manny was the pre fight money .... if he puts Floyd down, they will lose a good damn amount....

with floyd being the fav and all, even more...

How I hope the fight goes: Manny KO's Mayweather in the 6th....Mayweather cries for a rematch...

How the fight will go: Mayweather will win by decision with some controversy. Mayweather will get in some necessary punches and then run around the ring for 12 rounds and wait out the clock. Then he'll deny a rematch and everything will be right where it was beforehand....only Mayweather is $180M richer.....

Mayweather's got skills, no denying that, but he's wayyy to cocky for his own good.

I don't really care how many Bugatti's' he has....he's still an ass and doesn't deserve them, actually no athlete deserves that much money but that's another topic.

Nothing would make me more happy then to see Manny knock him out...

I started watching Manny in 2008 or so because I was in awe of his speed and POWER. :o

True, he's fallen off a little bit since then with some tough losses, but regardless he's HUMBLE even when he doesn't need to be.

Good luck PacMan!

:good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

If you bet on Pacman, you might as well just hand your money to me since you don't want It anyways B)

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I might bet some rounds.

The odds are 50/1 for most rounds in mayweathers favor so a $100 bet could grab you $5k if you get lucky.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived