Floyd v. Manny, Discuss

I'm talking about how ripped he looked. I knew Manny was gonna come in there with muscles on top of muscles.

thats what i meant to.. he will be heavier too

Yeah but that was the best boxing shape I've ever seen Floyd in. Plus, Pac looked a little nervous too me.

why wouldnt he be? mayweather like him or not is one of the best boxers.. people like to hate on his stile but i bet everyone would like to be him or have what he has.. i bet 100% of the people would fight like him if they could.. no one has the capability to stay in that mentality throughout the fight. he gets hit he regroups and continues with his game plan.. as stupid as he is with literature he is the most intelligent person in the ring.. having book knowledge never effected his fighting skills whatsoever.. and like people say. college is not for everyone, well looks like books arent either and he became successful without them.. now he has the money to have someone read for him if he cares to even know whats in a book

Honestly I'm not really excited by this. If it happened four or five years ago sure. But they are on their way to decline at this point

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Honestly I'm not really excited by this. If it happened four or five years ago sure. But they are on their way to decline at this point

even 5 years ago Mayweather would taken it.. he played everyone and now he is making nearly $200 mil.. 5 years ago he would have gotten 8 mil or maybe 15 mil.. he played his cards perfectly

Boxing in general has been declining for a while now. This may well be one of the last big time fights for a while to come. its caught my interest a little, but i miss the old days when everyone wanted to be the heavy weight champ. Also the other weight class wars, like Suger Ray, Hagler. guess I'm old...nobody used to run around dancing all the time. i understand its about hitting without getting hit though.

boxing is dead due to UFC

plus lots of shitty fighters its not even worth watching

thats what I'm saying, this fight is all theres left, what happens to boxing after this? Floyed is cashing out, just like he planned it.

Archived