Floyd v. Manny, Discuss

Funny how people say boxing is dead yet its generating half a billion dollars in a single event lmao. UFC probably won't come close to that any time soon.

you obviously dont get it.. just because its generating all that money it dont mean its not dead.. there are millionaires who are paying top dollar to watch the fight. its not the broke average joe. if it was up to us the tickets wouldnt sell at that price.. Boxing is dead because there are no good fighters at the moment not because it dont generate money

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how people say boxing is dead yet its generating half a billion dollars in a single event lmao. UFC probably won't come close to that any time soon.

you obviously dont get it.. just because its generating all that money it dont mean its not dead.. there are millionaires who are paying top dollar to watch the fight. its not the broke average joe. if it was up to us the tickets wouldnt sell at that price.. Boxing is dead because there are no good fighters at the moment not because it dont generate money

Boxing is dead because there aren't good fighters left it's losing momentum because of the divisions between the two "leagues" that won't fight their fighters against each other. Pay Per View is generating over $270 million in pre-sales. I get it's been losing momentum but it's not dead by any means it still out sales UFC by far in pay per-view.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

boxing probably won't come close to that either after this fight is over.

It's not just this fight though. Star light fighters are making over 10m easy per fight. That's more than the highest paid fighters are worth in UFC.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

dude thats because which pay per view from UFC cost $100? UFC is keeping up with the cost of living for us average joes..at theis moment you get more for your money paying to watch UFC.. its that simple

if UFC starts to charge those ridicules prices they would make as much as boxing if not more

All I'm saying is my generation growing up ,we all knew who the champ was when we were in elementary school. i only watch UFC if its free, and half the time i turn that shit off too, too much rolling around grabbing each other. to me boxing died when guys stopped wanting to box for a living. theres better options now apparently.

I'm talking about how ripped he looked. I knew Manny was gonna come in there with muscles on top of muscles.

thats what i meant to.. he will be heavier too

Yeah but that was the best boxing shape I've ever seen Floyd in. Plus, Pac looked a little nervous too me.

why wouldnt he be? mayweather like him or not is one of the best boxers.. people like to hate on his stile but i bet everyone would like to be him or have what he has.. i bet 100% of the people would fight like him if they could.. no one has the capability to stay in that mentality throughout the fight. he gets hit he regroups and continues with his game plan.. as stupid as he is with literature he is the most intelligent person in the ring.. having book knowledge never effected his fighting skills whatsoever.. and like people say. college is not for everyone, well looks like books arent either and he became successful without them.. now he has the money to have someone read for him if he cares to even know whats in a book

Man, what the hell are you talking about, lol! I'm picking Floyd, lol! His last couples fights he didn't look as good as he does for this one.

I'm talking about how ripped he looked. I knew Manny was gonna come in there with muscles on top of muscles.

Yeah but that was the best boxing shape I've ever seen Floyd in. Plus, Pac looked a little nervous too me.

why wouldnt he be? mayweather like him or not is one of the best boxers.. people like to hate on his stile but i bet everyone would like to be him or have what he has.. i bet 100% of the people would fight like him if they could.. no one has the capability to stay in that mentality throughout the fight. he gets hit he regroups and continues with his game plan.. as stupid as he is with literature he is the most intelligent person in the ring.. having book knowledge never effected his fighting skills whatsoever.. and like people say. college is not for everyone, well looks like books arent either and he became successful without them.. now he has the money to have someone read for him if he cares to even know whats in a book

Man, what the hell are you talking about, lol! I'm picking Floyd, lol! His last couples fights he didn't look as good as he does for this one.

mmm i think im on youre side.. im saying why wouldn't pac look nervous.. you can see it in his face that he knows he will lose. he just in it for the money

the rest is just me saying floyd is the best there is

mmm i think im on youre side.. im saying why wouldn't pac look nervous.. you can see it in his face that he knows he will lose. he just in it for the money

the rest is just me saying floyd is the best there is

Oh, I got you. I ran out of likes so take this for now :good:

Archived