Floyd v. Manny, Discuss

Both are skilled, and all it takes is one slip up by either for this fight to be over.

I don't see pac-man winning this one as no matter how much I would like to see Floyd ktfo.

Mayweather usually doesn't make mistakes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manny is kind of a wild fighter which isn't going to work well with someone as controlled as Mayweather as much as I dislike the guy I think he's got it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Please elaborate on how he's a "piece of shit".

IMO, he was falsely accused and convicted. A case regarding a person of his stature would have produced visual evidence. Where are those pictures?

His stature?

I hardly call 5'8" 140lb a considerable size.

Either way I'm not going to debate it his own kids called the police when he beat their mother and also claimed he threatened to hurt them if they said anything.

We are all entitled to our own opinions and believe me when you have money like him stuff go's away real quick.

Fuck Mayweather plain and simple.

Archived