This car looks sick !

- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am

- 5.7 LT1 V8
- Kenwood Excelon x998 Deck
- JL Audio XR650-CSI 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers (In My Doors)
- Crescendo Audio PWX 6.5" Mid Ranges (Right behind my seats)
- (1) Kenwood KAC-9105d Monoblock Amplifier
- (1) Kenwood X450/4, 4 Channel Amplifier
- (2) Kenwood W3013ps 12" Subwoofers
- Amps tuned with O-scope.
- Stinger Roadkill Sound Deadening
- F.A.S.T Rings by Mobile Solutions
- Phoenix Gold and Stinger wiring

Thank everyone that took the time to read this & made a good comment!!!! Dad can't wait till she's done! He's still out of work until the DR's release him to go back so Yeasterday he pulled a chair up and polished the trim up on it! Got it looking good! The plan with it is to have it flat cleared over the natural Patina, some rims, air bagged with a system in it! I think it's going to be killer once done! I'm just glad he's ok & we will be able to cruise once again!

Bad ass ride love the 55 Chevy s always wanted one. Glad to hear your dads better.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

I'll be honest I hope I win the SOTM this go around with the Wagon! All that CT Sounds stuff will go straight into the old man's 55! If not I got 2 Sundown Audio X6.5's on stand-by! LOL

Great story, glad pops is ok, can't wait to see what you do to this thing!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Great story, glad pops is ok, can't wait to see what you do to this thing!

We worked on it some today! Got it running and pulled the seats and all out of it so we can put some new carpet in it. While the carpet and seats are out I'm going to go ahead and run the power runs on it and some speaker wire in it to. I got some Sky High 1\0 wire so I could run a second power run on the Wagon but it can wait I'll let pops go ahead and get it!

I'll be sure to get some pics as we go and post them! Heck I got to convert it over from a generator to a alternator still yet!!! Got to get his power STONG & CLEAN!!!!

Archived