Cost to Mount & Balance 26s?

I think I paid about 48$ per tire for my 24s and they had a crazy machine, I think it was some Italian made machine iirc that they use just for premium and nice aftermarket wheels.

I remember taking video but never uploaded it because i lost some of the footage.
The guys where really smart with it, and showed why the rim clamp style machines are bad and why they only use them on steel or non premium aluminum rims.

If it's Italian it was probably a Corgi, we used to have one at work, was awesome. Then we quit mounting and balancing...shipped it off to another location :(

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

If it's Italian it was probably a Corgi, we used to have one at work, was awesome. Then we quit mounting and balancing...shipped it off to another location :(

I googled that name and looked at pictures and thats what it is.

I remember that it was quick, and they didnt even have to lift the tires up onto it. thing was all automated.

Master26_MI.jpg

The hunter revolution machines are Nice too and they are pretty much automatic made in USA too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've got to get my 24s done soon. I'll see what it's gonna run me when I put it in I think it's 40 but not sure

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

that looks like a nice machine as well.

Just stay away from rim clamps thought because I was told by my shop that they scratch the hell out of your wheels, even worse if the operator does not know what he is doing.

Something about nylon feet that go on the clamps that either get worn out and dont protect the wheel no more, or they fall off and get lost. And since the machine will still operate fine without them that most tire shops never replace them.

I guess even with the nylon protective feet they can damage the surface on painted wheels.

Trust me I'm terrified. This is a brand new chain store so hey better do it right

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Not sure what the local shop costs for mounting, but I know it was $50 to balance all four. I think they'd only charge me maybe $100 to mount and balance all of them if I have to.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Anything over an 18 costs more for an oversized wheel fee. Evidently it costs more air and electricity or something. Plus it's a more expensive machine

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived