Age of Ultron ....... Potential Spoilers Inside. You've Been Warned

I seen it yesterday (Thursday).

The Harkins theatre's around here did a double feature showing part 1 and 2. Was pretty cool. I have a kind of funny story, but would spoil part of the movie so I will wait until most have seen it.

Personally, I like the Avengers, especially Iron Man and Hulk, but I am an even bigger Star Wars fan so the trailer for episode vii on the big screen alone was worth the price of admission.

Just got back from the theaters with the kids and we all really enjoyed it. Call me crazy but I thought the superman vs batman trailer looked pretty good. I'll reserve judgment on Affleck as batman until I see him play the role.

Just got back from the theaters with the kids and we all really enjoyed it. Call me crazy but I thought the superman vs batman trailer looked pretty good. I'll reserve judgment on Affleck as batman until I see him play the role.

I haven't done any research, but it looked like DC was just trying to tap into the pot that Marvel owns right now. I would have much rather seen them team up than go against eachother. And what has been done to Batman with these deep voices and shit is just ridiculous imo

True, I don't understand the whole going against each other but then again I don't follow comics or superheroes AT ALL and just like the movies lol.

I normally hate superhero movies, but this one was good. Didn't get bored once.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I'm not what you'd consider a geek, but this movie was bad ass. Don't forget to stay and watch what happens after a few of the credits.

Shit we left right when the credits started...can you PM me what happened?

Archived