Some people that open carry go out looking for trouble with the police and that makes it bad for the rest of us.

There is a guy around here that has got multiple schools placed on lock down with his bullshit

no they go to school people on their rights. trouble finds them when cops show up.. many people dont carry because they think its illegal and people show they can by open carry

One thing this guy did wrong at least if he was in Michigan is if you are carrying concealed you are legally required to inform the officer if you are carrying and identify yourself upon request.

there is another video where he says he was never asked. he also said he had one when asked when he told them he had the 45

Here in MI they don't have to ask, if you are carrying concealed you are legally required to inform them as soon as they approach you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Most of my encounters with the police aren't that bad these days. The only ones that are usually fucked up are the rookies who think this is my first rodeo. The old cops think I'm funny as hell.

Rookies always think they got something to prove.

I had a young punk ass cop keep screaming in straight in my face after me asking g him multiple times to stop and he was like what are you going to do I said take that badge and gun off and let's go step over in the alley if you win you can talk to me however you want.

He shut his mouth and walked back to his car while I dealt with the older guys.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Most of my encounters with the police aren't that bad these days. The only ones that are usually fucked up are the rookies who think this is my first rodeo. The old cops think I'm funny as hell.

Rookies always think they got something to prove.

I had a young punk ass cop keep screaming in straight in my face after me asking g him multiple times to stop and he was like what are you going to do I said take that badge and gun off and let's go step over in the alley if you win you can talk to me however you want.

He shut his mouth and walked back to his car while I dealt with the older guys.

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

Yeah that's it or just a guy that's not going to be talked to like a bitch by someone who thinks they have right to do so.

Just like with most groups of people usually the loudest mouth is the biggest bitch.

Archived