DC Sound Lab

Dc audio level 3 10 huge hole in surround

Think you have some hungry rats or something in your trunk/boot eating that shit then. I've never seen this happen to a sub either. to me soon as it magically started ripping itself apart It would have sounded like total crap and you should have checked it out. you must be one unlucky bloke to have the same sub at 1000s of other people and have this happen.

Think you have some hungry rats or something in your trunk/boot eating that shit then. I've never seen this happen to a sub either. to me soon as it magically started ripping itself apart It would have sounded like total crap and you should have checked it out. you must be one unlucky bloke to have the same sub at 1000s of other people and have this happen.

Im very unlucky apparently. I got a defective crescendo amp as well. Showed the pos and neg connections as reveresed and that blew a link of fuses at my battery that are needed for my car to start. 50$ for the fuse block.

^^ that I have seen and understand... the other pic/sub looks nothing like this one. must be the heat or something in your car or direct sunlight ect

Well, thats how the other sub started out thats what i meant by the surround had a weak point. It started like that and then bad down spiral. It is pretty hot in oklahoma, but ive never had any of my other subs separate like that.

Not trying to say it's your fault but most people would stop playing them and contact the company for warranty issues at the first sight of the problem instead of continuing to play them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.