Rockville 6x9 mids

Hammer Knock

was in need of some 6x9 for a few years so i got a pair of the RVL69W off ebay. i will know soon enough how they are, but does anybody know about them or the brand itself?

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Being off evilbay you'll have to wait and see it they are the genuine thing

There a midbass driver not a full range speaker, so you'll need to set up a bandpass crosover and possibly an eq to tune them if your h/u isn't capable of it

yah i was in need of some mids. didnt want anything like a 2 way or a 3 way. they are already in and look pretty beast. also well assembled and brand new.

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

not good to hear. better then the boss coas? :o thats what i had last that went out so quick. but i was even more money tight then

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Buy it once, buy quality.

By the time you get tired of buying crap gear you would have spent what the quality piece would have costed or more.

There are good budget friendly pieces of gear out there, Polk MM691's for 6x9 folks that sound really good for what they are, JBL P660c 6.5" component set that really knock it out of the park with the bass output for a comp set at it's price point.

It really helps to prep the doors, and areas where the speakers will go for maximum effect.

The two examples i gave are good alternatives to get you by until you can truly get the top gear, some will stop at that point and be happy with what they have and others will later upgrade to Hertz, Audison, Rainbow, Morel, Focal and others.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

then as far as the brand itself goes nothing is good they make? i will be posting how they hold up

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

so far they are pretty good for being hooked up to stock amp system (shitty system) so i yet have to hook them up to a little RF to make everything that is louder a bit clearer. had to do some cutting back by my 6x9 for them to fit. so i will see how they are with the RF

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Archived