why are rockford fosgate t5 6.5" comps so much $$$$? are they worth it?

Andrew Storlie

Don't dwell to much on Msrp because the actual price you will pay at a dealer is often a lot cheaper(depending on the dealer)

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

very true, i mean i still set on getting the mezzo sets from crescendo. i was just thinking about it all and why some speakers are so much, as i would think you can only get so good in a car due to road noise and what not... even if you deaden and line the doors

i listen to alot of EDM, dubstep and party music, BUT BUT BUT i do like to relax to instrumental music, mostly sting like violin or harp, and then also random female vocal soft dubstep

very true, i mean i still set on getting the mezzo sets from crescendo. i was just thinking about it all and why some speakers are so much, as i would think you can only get so good in a car due to road noise and what not... even if you deaden and line the doors

deaden, luxury line overkill heat shield the whole nine yards your car and you wont hear much road noise if you do it right

• 1 month later...

good luck on that. out of stock which is what I thought when I ordered my c1100.4 - I will get the mezzos to pair. :) When I went to order them I called.. and they were out of stock even though you can pay for them on their website. I called everywhere. Other dealers. looked on fb groups.. I ended up spending more money and getting two pairs of these: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_68826_NVX-XSP6KIT.html so we will see. Hate mixing brands but whatever.

HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT

Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way

Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 

Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable

Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120mil
DSP: AudioControl DM 810

Project Build Log

Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.

Archived