I am looking for a Sq driver with high output in a regular cab Sierra

I am considering putting a single ma-8 in a 2006 regular cab Gmc Sierra but I am up for options. I want as much output as I get get, along with sound quality. I will have [email protected] ohm if needed. I am up for other sizes/options but I want to stick with a single driver. What do you recommend?

I am considering putting a single ma-8 in a 2006 regular cab Gmc Sierra but I am up for options. I want as much output as I get get, along with sound quality. I will have [email protected] ohm if needed. I am up for other sizes/options but I want to stick with a single driver. What do you recommend?

read up a little about sound quality of subs.

It has more to do with strength of the motor and build quality then anything. But truely it doesn't mean jack if its in a crap enclosure or powered with a anemic amp.

A few questions that would help to have answered so you the response you want:

-how much room do you have for a enclosure? Sealed or ported? Or blow-through

-What type of music do you listen to?

-Are you comfortable with calculating and tuning a enclosure and have you done it before? If not or if you don't have space or tools to do so you may want something simple

-What will you be powering the sub with?

-Are you on stock electrical?

-The big gorilla in the room, what is your budget