I picked up a used hummer h3 that looks like it may have made a trip up north during the winter so it's showing some minor rust on the axle housing other suspension parts. I searched YouTube on undercoating but was hoping someone here had some suggestions.

Por 15 FTW

For my explorer I sprayed my frame and axels with SEM undercoating. I cant post a link but lots of paint stores sell it as well

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Por 15 is the bar setter

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

A Wire brush to make sure you get off any lose paint or rust then sand any shiny paint just to scuff it up.

They recommend you top coat the por 15 with a clear or any color of your choice.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

A Wire brush to make sure you get off any lose paint or rust then sand any shiny paint just to scuff it up.

They recommend you top coat the por 15 with a clear or any color of your choice.

I'll check into it. Is it something that can be sprayed?

I think it can be sprayed but you'd have to look into that.

And as stated above do not get it on any part of your skin because you will not get it off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived