2012 Malibu system upgrades: wiring & prep.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

I just ordered a shitton more.  I think those will be good to keep rca cables and spesker wire runs nice and toight

Ya i didn't think about that. I wonder how small of a gauge they go?

A few goodies this week, nothing special.

spacer.png

4 more 0 gauge wire clips. I have about 10 now.

spacer.png

Scored some 4 gauge too.

spacer.png

Parts Express, like $1.38 each. Delivered in 3 days up here which is fast imo. Amazon take a week plus now, there service has gone down hill in the shipping department.

spacer.png

Water proof 2-pin plugs. Just in case i need one.

spacer.png

decal to replace the one under the hood.

spacer.png

Hard to believe that's $150 worth of fluids to change out on the Malibu. Primer & Paint work coming soon on engine cover and air intake box.

Wensday  was my last day of work, now chippin away at the honey dew list. Until that's done i won't be able to dedicate a shit ton of hours to the Malibu. But with all this equipment i am dying to get started. I have one more small order of shit for next week and then the order's stop. Hopefully i have enough of everything... ha ha

No timing chain yet for that thing.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived