Still working on prepping the wiring.  Ran out of materials with just a  couple runs left to loom.

IMG_2845

working on wiring in the car.

IMG_2846

Soldering station. Ha ha 

IMG_2843

Done for now.

IMG_2853

Driver side mid bass wiring done and labeled.  The red wiring is for the interior LED's, i ran out of loom.  Ordered more and it will be here at the end of the week so i can finish all wiring prep.

IMG_2858

Back up camera harness on the left.

IMG_2860

Plus these.  I am really glad i took the time to do this should make the next step faster.

Boring stuff but progress none the less.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updates:  Cardboard templates finished and bought a sheet of 5/8" maple plywood for trunk build.     This was a pain but after a couple hours of measuring and trimming the trunk ba

1999 RF Power bd1000a1. I have had this amp for 6 yrs and has always worked flawlessly.   I think we are well past any warranty's at this point, lets open her up.   It had ver

Hell Ya... I got both runs thru the factory grommet.     I was able to put the factory grommet back in and now i just have to tape up this rubber matting.     I

Posted Images

Organizing wire to start running power on driver side and signal on passenger side.

IMG_2867

IMG_2869

I hope to get everything ran to the back seat today.  I will have to install the frame for the back seat to make sure wires are clear.  And figure out which way to go after the frame.  Still pretty boring stuff but one step closer to the interior going back in, plus i have the loom showing up at the end of the week to finish electrical runs.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1