that is nuts man, cant believe the back window went out before the windshield haha. Although my buddy had a blazer that wasnt sealed off and the back window hated its fucking life, that thing would jump like no ones business, and it ended up blowing out too. i guess you pretty much gotta seal off blazers asap cause that window seems to be kinda a weak spot.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Dude it sounded awesome. It responds really well when hot seated. I really wish i had the room for a 6th they have a sick bandwidth

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Nice vid! Bummed I didn't get a demo. I came by a couple times but no one was there. Seemed to be my story at slamology this year lol.

shit my bad man. I was prolly out getting demos. Next year it will be up and finsihed for sure.

If you make any more shows around that way let me know and I'll give you a propper demo.

1349713160_rte.png

Archived