Could it be my alternator?

And I would be able to change one run to negative, but only if I leave the fuse holder in it. I know it wouldn't do anything, but would it be bad if the negative run was fused?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Just keep it positive and add another run for ground. Even if you have to order it. the Tony's made a video about grounding. I'm not looking for it on mobile. Maybe someone else will post it or you can search for it

And I would be able to change one run to negative, but only if I leave the fuse holder in it. I know it wouldn't do anything, but would it be bad if the negative run was fused?

No, it wouldn't hurt it fused. I've never had an issue with a dedicated ground so that's why I do it. I have a singer 275 alt with only one positive and one negative. The only problem I had was the pcm, but I figured that out.

Ok. I will do that. Thank you for the advise. I will see if that helps! And what issue did you have with the pcm? And how did you fix it.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

It only liked the factory ground.

What do you drive? Did you take the factory ground off and put a different one in its place or somewhere else or something?

It only liked the factory ground.

What do you drive? Did you take the factory ground off and put a different one in its place or somewhere else or something?

I never touched the factory. When I added the ground from the alternator to the battery it caused my shit to go to 12.9 then 14.4 then 13.4, like every 15 minutes it would change on its own. I have an 08 trailblazer. I never had that problem on my buick.

SO I made one of my positive runs a negative run , and it did nothing. If anything, my voltage drops even more. It hit 12.9 full tilt at 2 ohms. /:

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived