UPDATE as of 9/29/15 1997 Chevy Suburban aka "97 Shocker" due to no offers I will be parting out all the equipment amps, woofers, etc!

Calling fellow bass heads!!! Asking $9,000 OBO for well over $20k in equipment, wiring, upgrades and labor!! Not including the Kelly Blue value for the vehicle of around $3,500!! Talk about a GREAT DEAL!! Due to the lack of intrest in anybody wanting to buy this as a whole i will be parting it out.

1997 Chevy Suburban with 4 - 15's FOR SALE! Hate to see our baby go, but due to life altering injury, she's not getting the love and attention she deserves and needs someone to take her and let her Big Bass crack some windows and make the ground quake. This 1997 Chevy Suburban was purchased in December of 2000 and has been customized, with lots of upgrades.

To check out this beauty and hear the impressive sound system in action (video was taken 7/22/2015, recorded on a iPhone) please check out the link below:

Sitting on 22in 188 spoke Sinister wire wheels, the stereo equipment includes:
Alpine Head Unit - CDA9883 w/12 Disk Changer - CHA1214 connected through AI-NET also a direct link to a 30Gig IPod classic
ISimple TranzIt Blu - ISFM22 Universal Blue Tooth Radio Interface Connected through Radio FM 88.3 w/ On & Off switch in dash
Autobahn - AEQ7, 8 Volt Pre Amp Line Driver w/Main (Head Unit) & Aux (IPod 4GB Nano for Video)
TFT 7" TV Build into Custom Center Console (For video from Ipad Nano & back up camera)

Audio Control:
The Epicenter Concert Series Digital Bass Restoration with Dash Remote knob
Custom Center Console contains 5 On/Off switches for all equalizers and 1 switch for each of the 4 amplifiers
Autobahn - AEX350X 30 Band Graphic Equalizer with 3 way electronic crossover network with volume and frequency knob in center console
T400.4 Running 12 Tweeters
T800.4 Running 3 sets of 6.5, 2 sets of 5.25 and I set of 4.5
T20001BD (Master) Running 2, T215" @ 1.75ohm
T20001BD (Slave) Running 2, T215" @ 1.75ohm
(All Amps are housed in a Custom metal amp rack in the back)

1 360amp Mechman 6 phase Alternator with voltage regulator mounted in dash with voltage meter in center console. Has 6 Blue Top Optimus batteries (2 in engine compartment and 4 batteries in Custom metal rack in the back) Two run off 1/0 AWG Stinger Wire including The Big 3 and all run front to back with single runs of 1/0 AWG to all amps.

The interior (seats, flooring, headliner and dashboard) was in the process of being re-done and this vehicle is sold as is. I had to stop the interior re-do project due to injuries. I have all the interior parts and pieces. Second row seating is already in the vehicle. All speakers, amp racks, battery casings, port, wiring and sound system were completed prior to the injury and work fabulously, with a great attention to detail having been made. I have clean title in hand and she has never been in a car accident (that I know of) and has a straight frame and body. I will provide a Car Fax report if you would like, just please let me know in the comments section if interested.

She has been non-opted for many years - about 3 (with non-op fees all paid current) while I waited to see if my condition would improve. Up until April 2015, she was housed in a garage. Due to her non-op status, she has been driven sporadically, just to let her engine warm up and so she could stretch her legs - and of course shake the neighborhood. Her batteries have all been maintained on a regular basis and the sound system has been flawlessly maintained. You would be responsible for getting her taken off of non-op and smogged, if you wish to drive her more frequently. I've maintained full insurance coverage on her in addition to extra equipment coverage (due to the value of the stereo equipment). She has about 165k miles on her.

I have also provided a link to my "rebirth" build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/48345-97shockers-re-birth-4-rft2-15s-in-a-wall/

I will consider ALL offers!! I ask that you keep in mind the condition of the Suburban, the materials, time and labor, wiring and all the equipment that is in her.

Please ask any questions you have if your interested. Thank you for any interest and offers!
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

here are a couple quick pictures of the Burban if your not instead in going through the entire build log tomorrow I will post a current walk around video.

[/url]">http://7c220076.jpg

[/url]">http://http://s157.photobucket.com/user/dvbin916/media/100_3976.jpg.html'>100_3976.jpg

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

• 1 month later...

REDUCED PRICE!!! $9,000 OBO - Over $20,000 in equipment, wiring and labor costs alone! Not to mention the vehicle itself has a Kelly Blue Book value of around $3,500! Talk about a great deal!!

Also, Original post has been updated to include easy to read, detailed information! Check it out ;)

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I will be posting a more detailed and better video, showing what this system is truly capable of, in addition to more pictures of the interior, exterior, engine, amp rack, etc of the "97 Shocker" either later today (7/27/2015) or tomorrow (7/28/2015), so be sure to check back!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Ok, so I was chasing the sun and wasn't able to get the video I was looking for, but I wanted to upload this "walk thru" of the vehicle, stereo equipment and engine. I also wanted to note that the stereo equipment has less than 3 hours of run time. This equipment has not even been broken in yet. All gains turned down to less than 3 quarters. Again, asking $9,000 Or Best Offer. So check out the link below:

http://youtu.be/TshoTc-vHv0

And tomorrow evening I will be posting another video of what my baby, 97 Shocker can do! Big Bass video coming tomorrow 7/28/2015

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

If you would like a demo seeing how its hard to capture the full effect on video, please email me at DVB916cali@hotmail.com or leave a message at 916-206-4260. Thank you.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

What numbers did it do at what peak frequency

I'm not sure! This set up has never seen a meter! I'm trying to get it over to SMD head quarters to get it metered but the cost to put full coverage back on it is to great of a cost for me right now! When I designed the box the frequency should be right around 35 to 38hrtz

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I will get pics and prices up ASAP I'm still trying to get it over to SMD head quarters to get it metered as I was finally able to get ahold of the SM in SMD. but if I can't so be it! Give me some time to get everything posted and priced as I'm working with a disability right now. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions . THANKS FOR YOU PATIENTS WITH THIS LISTING.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

What numbers did it do at what peak frequency

I'm not sure! This set up has never seen a meter! I'm trying to get it over to SMD head quarters to get it metered but the cost to put full coverage back on it is to great of a cost for me right now! When I designed the box the frequency should be right around 35 to 38hrtz

I'm confused how this truck has never been on a meter but your pic of the truck clearly shows trophies in the frame (assuming those trophys were for audio related feats)

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived