ALL4SPL's 2011 Silverado - IASCA 2016 Truck/Trunk 2 Champion!

Hey man, nice build, truck looks great. I'm curious if your battery current sensor is still unplugged?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sensor is plugged in I noticed after a week without it plugged in vs plugged in it made no difference.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Good stuff man, the box came out really nice ! clean install

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

• 3 weeks later...

Literally the day before I leave for INAC, this comes in. It's been over 12 years since I have had this, and it's good to have it back where it belongs.

tag.jpg

12 years? why??

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I took 12+ years off from competing and since that nickname was mainly for competing I just never got the tag back. However since I am back competing I got the tag again, and it seems to have worked.

I am now officially the 2016 IASCA Trunk/Truck 2 Champion, my final score was a 151.8. There were some issues for me on day one as the truck was kept in a super cold section of the convention center and i did not realize the complications it would cause. My saturday runs were not good, first run I broke out (first time ever this year) at 4175watts and a lower than normal score. Since stress and nerves are high I should have but didn't pulled out and warmed up and tested the truck. However I ran again going several clicks down from normal levels and put up a 151.3 for my day one score.

Sunday morning I pulled the truck out of the convention center let it sit in the sun for an hour, then tested it for a solid 20 mins. During testing I was able to get it above my record however it was with SUPER close to cap wattage and rather than risk breaking out again I played it safe. Which is what you will see in the video below of my final run on sunday.

Here I am just after getting the award as champion.

champ2.jpg

My baby with her hardware from finals and the 3X that was held at the same time.

champ.jpg

The team and me with our loot from INAC 2016.

champs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to fixing my issue with burping the truck from outside the truck, the pioneer remote had issues going through the tint at times so I picked up something that would fix it. I grabbed a Stetsom SX2, which is a RF remote, it learns your headunit and then after installing it you can operate several functions outside the vehicle. I tested mine from inside my house approximately 25ft away and it still worked. In case anyone is wondering it cost around $60 online and is worth every penny.

Here is a shot of the sensor for the remote which I installed in the overhead light area of my truck, I picked this location for a couple reasons. One I could install the entire base of the remote, two I could tap the power and ground required without having to run new wiring.

74.jpg

Archived