[PLAYING!] 2 RE SX 18s on 2 RF T1500s 16 cube walled Saturn

I love this build, my daily is the same car but auto. Im running 6 hds208 8"s on 5k and seeing your doors gave me a good cheat sheet. Good work!

Be mindful of how high up your door pods go, I didn't pay attention and had to modify the trim that attaches to the door panel by bending it to conform to the pod, so make sure yours only comes up as high as the trim. Also, key things to lay deadener on are the rods inside the door that control the lock and door latch, the entire metal skin, and a few pieces along the window regulator that tend to resonate. Not ENTIRELY necessary if you do pods like I did that are isolated from the elements but if yours are using the inside of the door as a bass chamber, I'd highly recommend it. Otherwise just the rods, the door panel itself, and the exterior skin to reduce flex.

I built them off the panel under the trim and they cam out quite nice actually. Im waiting to sart glassing them until i figure out what i want to wrap the whole panel in.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for such a long wait, but I've been really busy with school and work. I haven't upgraded much by this point, I re-enforced the roof, added a third battery to the trunk, and am now decided on my setup for next season. I'm gonna be selling all the Fosgate and will be going with something a bit more... orange haha. No spoilers right now though. Later on today I'll post some picture updates. Oh and if anyone else on here is going to ISPLL World finals in Michigan, you just MIGHT see me win Wall 1!

YEAH MAN!!!! Nice to see it all together! This makes me want to wall my saturn even more. All I need is a good steady income.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

• 4 months later...

So just a quick update, the rebuild is in the process, wanting to go with a 4th-order bandpass, and, not that I think it'll make a performance difference, but I'll be uploading some different configurations later this evening. NOTE: the performance increases are referring to the specific configuration of port location/baffle location. Doing sketches to upload later this evening.

Archived