**** you Comcast! (IT Question inside)

I've had time warner for the past year. Started out paying $80/mo for 100mbit. Now I'm paying $55/mo for 300 mbit because Google fiber is moving in.

As long as you avoid their cable service and only use the internet, time warner is pretty awesome.

Century Link was doing this to my friends house. They had like 5mbps but when you would test the speed it would be just over 1mbps. When he called the person tried saying it was their modem and router limiting the download speed but theirs said it could handle up to 50mbps or something like that.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

So… The bastards got me. I called at 6 this morning after n8 confirmed my suspicions. They got me to renew for 2 years and upgrade to faster internet for only $4 more a month, but the second lady I talked to still swore up and down that it was my old modem causing the problem. They'll be sending me a new modem.

Well, now 8 hours later, still with the old modem, I'm now getting 12Mbps because of the upgrade.

God damn scamming prick assholes. They know they've got people by the balls.

So… The bastards got me. I called at 6 this morning after n8 confirmed my suspicions. They got me to renew for 2 years and upgrade to faster internet for only $4 more a month, but the second lady I talked to still swore up and down that it was my old modem causing the problem. They'll be sending me a new modem.

Well, now 8 hours later, still with the old modem, I'm now getting 12Mbps because of the upgrade.

God damn scamming prick assholes. They know they've got people by the balls.

just wait a month or two. It'll drop again.

Comcast has been handing out faster Internet for no extra here because fiber is coming through everywhere around here.

I was offered 100Mbps with basic cable and home phone for $130 a month for two years.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Comcast has been handing out faster Internet for no extra here because fiber is coming through everywhere around here.

I was offered 100Mbps with basic cable and home phone for $130 a month for two years.

Exactly the deal I just got, but only 20Mbps. Comcast is one of two providers here. The other is century link. My apartment building can only get comcast for cable however, so I'm stuck with comcast. The Big Jerks.

yea....watch the fees though. They gave me some ridiculous deal back in the day and I kept seeing my fees fluctuate from 26$-78$ and it was a month to month thing.

this was on a $60 a month internet only bill...

yea....watch the fees though. They gave me some ridiculous deal back in the day and I kept seeing my fees fluctuate from 26$-78$ and it was a month to month thing.

this was on a $60 a month internet only bill...

^^this. my fees used to be around 20 bucks then I just dropped them

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived