T400-4 high resolution pic. Make 5 bucks

Ok so I know this is last minuet but I need a high resolution picture of the t400-4 in going to get it tattooed on my arm tomorrow to complete my sleeve and I want all the little details in it. The one one I got from the FOSGATE website gets blurry when I try and zoom in. Can some one photoshop or find a good picture please? 5 bucks to anyone who can get me one that will work.

While it is a cool idea, I feel that all the tiny details might stand out out and be defined at first (assuming a good artist to replicate it onto the body) but after a while (aging skin, increase/decrease is muscle mass, etc.) all those little details will fade and not look as clean as it was, and turn into a mess. Not to be a downer, but I've had more than one tattoo artist tell me the same thing about how the more in depth, detailed, and cluttered a tattoo is, the worst it looks after a few years. But with that said..... I want to see some pictures after you get it done.

While it is a cool idea, I feel that all the tiny details might stand out out and be defined at first (assuming a good artist to replicate it onto the body) but after a while (aging skin, increase/decrease is muscle mass, etc.) all those little details will fade and not look as clean as it was, and turn into a mess. Not to be a downer, but I've had more than one tattoo artist tell me the same thing about how the more in depth, detailed, and cluttered a tattoo is, the worst it looks after a few years. But with that said..... I want to see some pictures after you get it done.

I have 2 on me already, and that's what happend to the first one (t2500bdcp). It was really defined and now the details are fading. that's why I need a high resolution one so I can blow it up really big

Archived