XS Power

Wanted to order 2 xp2000's...would it be ok to add inline to my oem battery in the trunk? Atleast for now? Will maybe switch out the oem later on down the line

If it's a daily driver then yes. The recommendation is to not let them sit for more than a week or so when mixing AGM and Lead-Acid

Yes it's a daily driver and not sure what would fit in my factory spot. I have a group 94 which is an oblong style bat. Don't want to screw around with the battery tray as I will trade it in later

Have you tried XS powers OEM calculator?

Another option is to just measure the battery tray dimensions and find the biggest battery to fit in those dimensions.

Haven't tried it but I'll give it a shot! Here is a pic of my battery size. I could maybe get this and just add it with the xp2000's. This is an agm as well, if this could work with the xp's then I'll get it. It's like $169

56411EA0-8B05-4CC3-A803-3D3705FE1246.png

Never heard of that brand, maybe someone else has. But really, any 12v Battery will work with any 12v battery, it's just that when they sit without being charged/discharged and they have different resting voltages then the difference between the resting voltages will even out between the batteries, possibly shortening the life cycle of the higher resting batteries

you could use a D4800 battery as you starter and the XP you mentioned above. if it is not within your budget then you can run the XP battery with your starting battery with minimal issues. the main issue comes later on in the battery life as a regular flooded cell battery has a lower resting voltage than that of an AGM.

you could use a D4800 battery as you starter and the XP you mentioned above. if it is not within your budget then you can run the XP battery with your starting battery with minimal issues. the main issue comes later on in the battery life as a regular flooded cell battery has a lower resting voltage than that of an AGM.

Thanks Chris, I ordered and received yesterday, 2 xp2000's! Fast shipping lol! Going to use the oem batt just for now but will order the D4800 next month!! Thanks everyone for all the help!