Second Skin Audio

Question of the day: What was the first subwoofer that you heard that made you fall in love with BASS?

Orion's. Don't know the models but I was in love.. I heard bass much younger in a home system my dad built but in a vehicle Orions where like woah

I think they were xtr's. This would be like 1987ish

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

It wasn't even the first subwoofer I heard, it was watching Steve's build on youtube when I was like 15 that made me fall in love with bass.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Brothers blazer. Back when i was about 13-14, after that i started saving up money to put a system in my truck for when i started driving. He had 4 12" kicker Cvr's i remember the bass making me feel all weird, but my baby niece was all non chalant about it

• 7 months later...