July 2015 REVERSE SOTM - Sponsored by - Sundown Audio - Enter to win 2 SA-12s and an SCV-1500D

So I am entering my 1994 S-10 beater truck for a chance to win the reverse system of the month. I do have a kenwood deck and 2 infinity 4x6's in the dash and 2 infinity 6.5's in the doors powered by the headunit. Since it is a single cab truck, the most feasible option would be to build a blow through box from the bed to the cab. Here are the pics of me and the truck and a shot from behind the seat. Good luck to everyone else who has entered. Thanks for the opportunity to win the RSOTM.

QgKjRZW.jpg

mmEBhe9.jpgiwbBNSA.jpg27aT6cH.jpg

2005 honda civic. Had to dump all my audio funds i was saving because the old expedition blew up on me and workers comp isn't goinng to get me some damn gear, stupid rotary cuff . Haven't heard any bass in 3 years so with that being said I dyed my hair green for this fucking event! Because if I win, I'm getting all green errrthangg baby! And saving up to buy a DD1 just to give a return for what you homies are doing! All this car has in her is 3 cans of plasti dip :P Everything else is bone stock.

Thank you Steve Meade, Sundown and whoemever else donated into this event. It's so dope that you're giving dope shit away for free, homies love free shit!

get-attachmen1111t.aspx_1.jpg

222get-attachment.aspx.jpg

get-attachmen333t.aspx.jpg

get-attachment666.aspx.jpg

get-attachment4444.aspx.jpg

get-attachment.aspx33.jpg

222get-attachment.aspx.jpg

get-attachmen555t.aspx.jpg

Archived