July 2015 REVERSE SOTM - Sponsored by - Sundown Audio - Enter to win 2 SA-12s and an SCV-1500D

This is a super awesome thing your doing. But I think this should of been only for the people who don't have anything at all. Yea life's not fair, but a dude with 15 12's and just uses his sisters car could of won this and just pawned off the gear instead of someone who could of used it. I'm not saying the winner shouldn't deserve it or has a system, hella congrats to him. But this event kinda doesn't makensense. That's all :D like I said congrats homie on the win!

Next month should be geared to those who don't got jack :P

wait a minute...(refrains from calling you a **edit bad word), did you not pay attention? I just gave all this shit away to someone who "didn't have jack" and 84 other people had the same chance. This contest makes a lot of sense and you can just not enter if you don't like it. Hows that? Fucking ungrateful people i tell you....

It didn't mean to come off ass "Ungrateful" I just thought it would make more sense to give away to the forum bass heads, to sum it up. like I said, i'm just stating my opinion. Chill homie, I didn't enter it because I already have my own shit. I just look at all the people that have been on this forum forever and still don't have anything. But that is all I'm saying, so I am done here :yahoo:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats moreno93. will be checking out your build

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

This is a super awesome thing your doing. But I think this should of been only for the people who don't have anything at all. Yea life's not fair, but a dude with 15 12's and just uses his sisters car could of won this and just pawned off the gear instead of someone who could of used it. I'm not saying the winner shouldn't deserve it or has a system, hella congrats to him. But this event kinda doesn't makensense. That's all :D like I said congrats homie on the win!

YODA_zpsiognr3ms.jpg

If you think the contest should be only for people who don't have anything at all, why don't YOU do the giveaway? And when you do the giveaway, you should show up at the winner's house so you can verify they "don't got jack".

It "kinda doesn't makensense" that you would be anything but grateful that Steve & Sundown even did a such an awesome giveaway, homie.

Nah, I'm not butt hurt because I didn't need to enter this contest. Plus you're a forum noobie that only joined to get free shit and we won't see you by next week so shhh. Oh and I'm not being ungrateful Steve. I'm just stating an opinion. That is all.

You seem pretty butt hurt, edited your message just to diss me because I'm a forum noobie, made the ASSumption that I joined to get free shit, and told me to shhh. Chill homie, you being defensive is not working in your favor. I'm just stating an opinion, that is all.

YODA_zpsiognr3ms.jpg

If you think the contest should be only for people who don't have anything at all, why don't YOU do the giveaway? And when you do the giveaway, you should show up at the winner's house so you can verify they "don't got jack".

It "kinda doesn't makensense" that you would be anything but grateful that Steve & Sundown even did a such an awesome giveaway, homie.

Nah, I'm not butt hurt because I didn't need to enter this contest. Plus you're a forum noobie that only joined to get free shit and we won't see you by next week so shhh. Oh and I'm not being ungrateful Steve. I'm just stating an opinion. That is all.

You seem pretty butt hurt, edited your message just to diss me because I'm a forum noobie, made the ASSumption that I joined to get free shit, and told me to shhh. Chill homie, you being defensive is not working in your favor. I'm just stating an opinion, that is all.

LOL. This is awesome, yea I edited it to let Mr. Meade know I wasn't being ungrateful. But I'm done here :lol::rofl::help::worthless:

YODA_zpsiognr3ms.jpg

thats uncalled for bro.. just like you said you are stating your opinion so is she. moreno93 won for his sister not for himself.. everyone was eligible for the prize

hope every new members stay after this

I would hope so too.

Again for my sister not for me, entered hoping i'd win to get her this stuff for a system in her car because she loves music & has wanted one. Aswell as today being her birthday so its pretty cool

well congrats man. glad she could get some bass for her birthday. look forward to seeing it installed!!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Congrats to Moreno getting some beat for his sister's ride. This place doesn't seem to be for drama queens or for primadonna self loathing, that crap needs to stay in high school. If someone is really upset for not being the lucky winner then work more so that you can buy your own upgrade. There is definitely some budget bass that will do the job, just might not be as powerful as what was given away.

Archived