On the little paper that comes with the batteries, it says AGM charger maximum 2.4v per cell (14.4 =12v), and I would assume that should be followed for alternators too

umm good question few years old i believe, werent brand new when bought them but had good voltage and have had them out a few times last 2 years and held voltage while out.

so if i get the dual alt bracket can i throw on one of the 145 amp i have in the meantime till i get another 370 down the road

alright well ill kick my voltage down to like 14- 14.2 i should be ok right? i mean these bateries have been runnin at 15 for like 2 years i think and still holdin voltage well

dc 10k with a 3400 up front, and 4 7500's in the rear, a conventional singer 350.

it was at .7 nominal, not that low, but.. .hell i never cracked below 12.6 after 10 songs full tilt...

fucking thing ran great. .....

alright thats encouraging with 1 alt so if i do 2 alts and 4 3100s i should prolly be set since im only tryin to do 1 ohm but mines daily but ill prolly do 6 3100s since thats what planned my box around i dont want my 10k starving plus getting the level 6s later i dont want them fryin

dc 10k with a 3400 up front, and 4 7500's in the rear, a conventional singer 350.

it was at .7 nominal, not that low, but.. .hell i never cracked below 12.6 after 10 songs full tilt...

At what RPM?

At what RPM?

1k-2k

at idle.. i wouldnt go full retard... and if and when i did, id see 11.7 lowest.... still fine in my eyes.. :shrugs:

i could sit at a light, and play for 40 seconds, and dip just below 12... hell, .. ill take it for what i was doing.. Bump the gas and see rest....

At what RPM?

1k-2k

at idle.. i wouldnt go full retard... and if and when i did, id see 11.7 lowest.... still fine in my eyes.. :shrugs:

I knew this, but some of the newbs may think those numbers are at idle. Thats why I asked.

Archived