Sundown Audio

Best true 2000-3000 watt 1 ohm stable amp for under 400

akuma4u

A nice 2k would be my choice for that sub and you should notice a difference going from that hifonics to a quality 2k or 2.5k for sure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Either way though you are still going to need to solve the voltage issue somehow.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Skip the hifonics.. I had them before and you get loud on dirty signal. After you tune the amp properly you're 2400 what amp is now a 1000 watt amp.

Shark audio

Damn,,.. do those things do rated???? great prices
It dont do rated but it does do 2000 watts. Honestly I wouldn't buy it but since you're in a budget why not? Look for a used saz2500 or used crescendo bc2200. The sundown is beast though. expect 2800 from it if not 3000 and used they are cheap

Skip the hifonics.. I had them before and you get loud on dirty signal. After you tune the amp properly you're 2400 what amp is now a 1000 watt amp.

i just sent an offer for this amp

http://www.sharkmotorcycleaudio.com/shark-shkamp2500d-2500w-slim-design-mono-mosfet-car-audio-professional-super-thin-car-truck-van-amplifier/

and they accepted 290 inc shipping to canada..

but is it 1 ohm stable at 2500 rms at 1 ohm??? has this amp been tested?

I think you went the wrong way on this one but that's just me.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Archived