2013 maxima Ipad mini dash 2 X12s

My bad ill have to edit the instructions. The only way the alternator can be removed from the bottom is out the passenger side thru the wheel well. And in order to do that you have to completely remove the compressor. These instructions are really meant for the diy guy that doesnt have access to all the extra equipment it would take to evacuate the ac lines and refill with freon. You still have to access the wheel well in order to remove the belt and bolts from the compressor ill edit to reflect that

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally someone who shares the same affinity as me of carbon fiber! Build is lookin good!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Also another note on the alternator is the next shortest belt available is 1.5" shorter. Which is too short. I ran the alternator with the otiginal belt and started to notice a slight chirp in the belt, mostly when cold outside. So what i had to do is change the pulley on the belt tensioner to a bigger one. I used a pulley from orileys auto part number 38033. Didnt have to do any modification to get it to fit.

That's dope man.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

• 10 months later...

Its been a while since i did anything significant on the ride. Starting back up again. 

Plans 

Upgrade x12s to x12 v.2 

upgrade amp (idk which yet)

rebuild box

add 1 xs power d3100

upgrade power wire to 2/0 ofc shca 

change headlamps to black trim headlamps

in the future i will drop the front about an inch with eibach springs and install some 20' rims 

already ordered the power wire and headlamps so should be posting updates soon. 

Archived