Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Sign in to follow this  
meade916

Chevy Tahoe updated system diagram for 2015 - 10lbs of "potato's" stuffed in a 5lb bag

Ok some of you might know the Tahoe is about to get some good ink in Fast Car magazine (out of the U.K.). They are doing a huge article about it. Anyhow, all the photo's were taken a few months ago and the writer was asking for a system diagram. He said "just whip something up and our graphics dept will make it look pretty". So i said sure. I tossed together on CAD a quick rundown of my setup. It has changed some since the last one i did years ago so i just re-did it real quick with current equipment. Well he came back at me and said "what about that fancy one (talking about my older diagram) with all the pictures on it? well i don't have the original file any more so i can't just change the old one. I decided to start from scratch and make a brand new one. He said i didn't have to do it but nobody know's my system better than me.....and i am good at my CAD program. So i spent some time today and did him a fresh one.

Here is the rough sketch.

unnamed%201_zps8yvl11ca.jpg

And after today's "fix".

system%20diagram%202015_zpsixip4bqn.jpg

I seriously ran out of room on the 8.5 x 11 so i had to use a 8.5 x 14 template. This is a LOT clearer on PDF and lost some quality when i uploaded as a JPEG for this post....but you get the point.

• Like (+1 Rep) 10

looks good... very understanding :good:

for as much stuff is in it, it kinda is straight forward :D These are fun to make but take a lot of time.

I like this! Sheds a little more light on how you wired all them speakers up. :good: