Sundown Audio

2015 civic LX wanting to integrate with OEM head unit

Brad Nay

I was going to get an aftermarket head unit. I want to hold off on that because, I like how everything that I use works with the current head unit in my car... I learned of the Audio Control LC2i... is that going to be good for what I want to do? I plan on using 1 10 inch sub to a monoblock, and 4 6.5 inch coaxial components to a 4 channel amp... I don't want to spend too much. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I think the LC2i only has 4 channel outs, so you could use it if you used some Y-splitters on the main signal for the 4-channel amp, or you could just buy the LC7i and have your 4 channel and sub-outs without the splitters. Just make sure you use an oscilloscope or DD1 to set all gains so you don't fry your shit and then blame the equipment that wasn't correctly set up distortion/clipping free

I I would look into the lcq-1 so you can have full eq adjustment. If you just want to get an amp in, you could use the lc7i or lower. I also have a lc6i that I am not using, I'll get rid of it for cheap too.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Archived