Question!! How do I run 5 batteries off 1 alternator??

I'm building a 5000 watt system for my best friends little brother for his first car. He got carried away with my credit card and ordered 5 XS Power batteries thinking more juice = more noise... So what do I do and how do I go about it??? We have a single 250 amp Singer alternator (only 1 will fit and the only one I could find for an 88 bronco), do I run them all parallel with each other from the front to the back, all parallel together??? Or do I have to run a charge wire off my alternator all the way to the 4 batteries in the back in the back and run them parallel??? Or am I completely off... I need tons of advice and help.. All info would be greatly appreciated!!!

First you should do the big 3! Then run a run of 1/0 to the back pos of your battery bank. You can run the charge lead from the front batt and make sure you fuse up front as well. You should be ok with 1 run. Wire all batts in the back pos to pos and neg to neg, make sure you have a good ground location for your batts. I run 3 xs batts and grounded each batt to the frame as well as connected each batts neg together. What exactly are you running? Subs? Amp?

Do a run of positive from the front to the back battery both positives together. And then from the back, wire the rest positive to positive and negative to negative

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Thanks doe the advice man!!! 3 Fi Q fully loaded and optioned, 1 Rockford t2500bd' at 1.3 ohm, Rockford T1000-4 for the components and T800-4 for the tweeters... It has 8 component speakers, and 8 additional tweeters. D3100 under the hood and 4 XS xp3000 in the back...

Archived